Data Wrangling with R: Load explore transform and visualize data for modeling with tidyverse libraries PDF
- Length: 384 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Packt Publishing
- Publication Date: 2023-02-23
Take your data wrangling skills to the next level by gaining a deep understanding of tidyverse libraries and effectively prepare your data for impressive analysis
Purchase of the print or Kindle book includes a free PDF eBook
- Explore state-of-the-art libraries for data wrangling in R and learn to prepare your data for analysis
- Find out how to work with different data types such as strings, numbers, date, and time
- Build your first model and visualize data with ease through advanced plot types and with ggplot2
In this information era, where large volumes of data are being generated every day, companies want to get a better grip on it to perform more efficiently than before. This is where skillful data analysts and data scientists come into play, wrangling and exploring data to generate valuable business insights. In order to do that, you’ll need plenty of tools that enable you to extract the most useful knowledge from data.
Data Wrangling with R will help you to gain a deep understanding of ways to wrangle and prepare datasets for exploration, analysis, and modeling. This data book enables you to get your data ready for more optimized analyses, develop your first data model, and perform effective data visualization.