Microsoft Power BI Performance Best Practices: A comprehensive guide to building consistently fast Power BI solutions
- Length: 312 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Packt Publishing
- Publication Date: 2022-04-22
Supercharge performance analytics and create repeatable patterns to ensure you get the best performance and scalability from your analytics solutions with Power BI
- Learn how to build performant data models and apply Row-Level Security
- Identify and fix performance issues in reports, DAX, and datasets using DAX Studio/VertiPaq Analyzer
- Use a formal process to manage performance, from setting targets to monitoring and remediating issues
This book comprehensively covers every layer of Power BI, from the report canvas to data modeling, transformations, storage, and architecture.
Developers and architects working with any area of Power BI will be able to put their knowledge to work with this practical guide to design and implement at every stage of the analytics solution development process. This book is not only a unique collection of best practices and tips, but also provides you with a hands-on approach to identifying and fixing common performance issues.