How to create a Helpdesk App in hours 8 With Power Apps, SharePoint and Power Automate: Includes step by step videos
by Neiy Darry
- Length: 46 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publication Date: 2021-09-20
Save time and money with the manual “How to create a Helpdesk App in hours 8 With Power Apps, SharePoint and Power Automate” that will help you create a HelpDesk application in just 8 hours, downloading the template that will help you move faster.
- The HelpDesk application aims to automate the Ticket management process carried out by IT staff.
- The user registers Tickets and then the IT staff receives a notification via Power Automate.
- Then IT Personnel reviews the Ticket, executes the solution and then proceeds to close the Ticket.
- The entire process is stored in a SharePoint list called “Issue Tracker”.
It is necessary to know
To create the application successfully you need to know the following:
- Have proven experience with Power Apps Canvas.
- Know the following concepts in Power Apps: formulas, functions, properties, collections, global and local variables, data sources, screen management, custom components in Power Apps, galleries, graphics and insertion, editing and view forms.
The template consists of 6 screens:
It is a screen that allows the user and IT staff to clearly see the Tickets created and the Tickets Assigned to me, it also allows to see graphs that make it easier to see the status of Ticket management.
It is a screen that allows users to register new Tickets.
It is a screen that allows users to view the Ticket information.
It is a screen that allows users to edit the Ticket information.
It is a screen that allows IT staff to see all the Tickets registered in the system and assigned.
It is a screen that allows IT staff to see the status of all registered Tickets.