Python | Learn to Code Step by Step: The ultimate beginner’s guide for an easy & instant start into programming with Python
- Length: 120 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publication Date: 2022-02-17
Python Step by Step, is the book for everyone who wants to learn the basics of programming in Python from an engineer (M.Eng.). In this book you will learn both the theoretical basics and the practical use of the Python programming language through numerous examples and great DIY projects.
So if you are looking for a practical guide on how to learn the easy and versatile programming language Python, then you are well advised with this book! This fundamentals book is specifically aimed at those who have no or very primitive prior knowledge of programming (and Python), but also at those who want to learn Python as another programming language. This book offers you an easy-to-understand, intuitively structured and practical introduction to the world of programming with Python!
No matter what age you are, what profession you have, whether you are a pupil, student or pensioner. This book is for everyone who wants or needs to learn about the fascinating topic of programming.
The advantages of this book at a glance:
- Step-by-step fundamentals explanations of Python IDLE and Python syntax.
- Learn all about: Variables, arrays, functions, loops, conditions, …
- Practical and very intuitive learning through numerous examples and DIY projects
- Get background knowledge about the basic concepts of programming
- Introduction to object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Write your first own codes and scripts (e.g. calculator)
- Learn all important basics quickly and easily on approx. 120 pages