Learn Power BI: A comprehensive, step-by-step guide for beginners to learn real-world business intelligence, 2nd Edition
by Greg Deckler
- Length: 458 pages
- Edition: 2
- Language: English
- Publisher: Packt Publishing
- Publication Date: 2022-02-18
Learn how to use Power BI to deliver the insights needed to help your enterprise survive and thrive
- Learn simple through to advanced Power BI features in a clear, concise way using real-world examples
- Develop powerful analytical models and reports that extract key business insights
- Publish, share and collaborate on impressive reports, dashboards, apps, and goals
To succeed in today’s transforming business world, organizations need business intelligence capabilities to make smarter decisions faster than ever before. This updated second edition of Learn Power BI takes you on a journey of data exploration and discovery, using Microsoft Power BI to ingest, cleanse, and organize data in order to unlock key business insights that can then be shared with others.
This newly revised and expanded edition of Learn Power BI covers all of the latest features and interface changes and takes you through the fundamentals of business intelligence projects, how to deploy, adopt, and govern Power BI within your organization, and how to leverage your knowledge in the marketplace and broader ecosystem that is Power BI. As you progress, you will learn how to ingest, cleanse, and transform your data into stunning visualizations, reports, and dashboards that speak to business decision-makers.