Mind Mapping: How to Make You and Your Family Happy
- Length: 191 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Independently published
- Publication Date: 2021-12-16
This book is your ultimate guide in mastering thought organization using the idea mapping. More than the technical help you may get, there is a practical side to it as well.
Learn how to use visual aids and become friends with them so you can easily remember the flow of your thoughts. Using keywords can also become handy in these times for they will save a lot of spaces from what’s currently running in your head.
Now in this book you will learn:
- What mind mapping is and how it benefits you
- Different types of mind maps
- Tactics for mind mapping in education
- How mind maps are used in business
- Mind mapping software that is available
- The advantages and disadvantages
- And lots more…
You will learn what mind mapping is. And you will also understand the tools on how to use mind mapping to your benefit. It is extremely applicable to you job/career, to your family, friends, co-workers, and more importantly, to your self-development. You get more things done if applied correctly and consistently.
You will also discover its number of techniques in using mind mapping. Your life will absolutely change for the better when you’ve mastered mind mapping.