Photoshop for Dummies: The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Mastering Photoshop
- Length: 67 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Independently published
- Publication Date: 2021-10-31
Most people would love to use Adobe Photoshop but find it somewhere between difficult and impossible to learn. If you’re one of them, this book can help you. Photoshop can be easy to learn by understanding a few essential tools and techniques.
You need to stop trying to remember how to use lots of complicated tools. Instead, focus your attention on learning the essentials that make Photoshop easy to use. Follow this book’s chapters, completing the exercises and you’ll soon be editing photos as though you’ve been using the software for years.
You will learn about:
- Photoshop basics
- Turning raw image into masterpiece through tuning
- brushes and fonts adjustments
- Drawing your first cartoon
- digital image enhacements