PYTHON. Wise Head Junior.: Beginners Guide To Programming. Coding For Kids. Learn With Fun. Learn Logic Building Skills. Computational Thinking. K-12. Beginner’s Algorithmic Thinking
by Mohmad Yakub
- Length: 338 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publication Date: 2021-05-10
- ISBN-10: B094NRSZ6N
- ISBN-13: 9798713303181
- Sales Rank: #1371308 (See Top 100 Books)
How can I improve my coding skills?
This book has a unique approach, specially crafted for non-programmers/beginners.
A sure way to become confident programmer is to master the technique of logic building skills.
Solve pattern based problems because it will improve the visualization of logic. After some level of practice, your mind will work like a mini-debugger where you could able to visualize the flow of data. If a problem asked in the interview or anywhere else, then we should able to get the logic correctly in a single chance, instead of guessing logic.This book is specially put in an easy way to be suitable for any age group and to fill the much-needed gap especially for:-
- Who is unaware of any approach to build programming logic?
- Who had a hard time learning to write a program?
- Who are teachers/trainers and looking for a reliable resource to create interest in the subject of programming for their students.
- Who had some experience in programming and not confident enough?
- Who carries the false notion that coding is only for super smart people.