Python Architecture Patterns: Master API design, event-driven structures, and package management in Python
by Jaime Buelta
- Length: 594 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Packt Publishing
- Publication Date: 2022-01-12
Make the best of your test suites by using cutting-edge software architecture patterns in Python
- Learn how to create scalable and maintainable applications
- Build a web system for micro messaging using concepts in the book
- Use profiling to find bottlenecks and improve the speed of the system
Developing large-scale systems that continuously grow in scale and complexity requires a thorough understanding of how software projects should be implemented. Software developers, architects, and technical management teams rely on high-level software design patterns such as microservices architecture, event-driven architecture, and the strategic patterns prescribed by domain-driven design (DDD) to make their work easier.
This book covers these proven architecture design patterns with a forward-looking approach to help Python developers manage application complexity―and get the most value out of their test suites.