Bitcoin and Blockchain Basics: A non-technical introduction for beginners on Blockchain Technology, Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, Altcoins, Ethereum, Ripple, Investing, Mining, Wallets and Smart Contracts
- Length: 189 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Independently published
- Publication Date: 2021-08-07
This book will explain the basics of Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrency in an easy to understand format. No technical jargon is used, and no previous experience is required. Inside you will find clear and concise guidance on exactly how to buy, store, invest and trade with Bitcoin.
You will also be gently guided through everything that you should know so that you can enter the intricate world of cryptocurrency with confidence.
Inside you will learn:
- What is Blockchain and how can I get started with it
- What problems does the Blockchain solve?
- What started the Blockchain Revolution
- Blockchain pros and cons
- Blockchain main application scenarios
- Blockchain myths debunked
- Powerful crypto trading and investment secrets
- Ethereum and Ripple explained
- The truth about Smart Contracts
- Insider Mining strategies
- Altcoins and how they can be used
- Exactly how you can find, buy, store, trade and accept Bitcoin
- How Bitcoin can benefit you and your business
You will also discover :
- The best, most secure wallets and where to find them
- How you can easily spot and avoid thefts and scams
- Valuable hints, tips and tricks to help you get started
- And much more. Click on the book to see the chapters. You will be impressed.