Excel 365 For Beginners And Advanced Learners: A Step-By-Step Practical Guide To Master Excel
- Length: 273 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publication Date: 2021-09-08
- ISBN-10: B09FTMK475
- ISBN-13: 9798473653915
- Sales Rank: #0 (See Top 100 Books)
Do you desire to take your knowledge of Excel to another level?
Do you wish to gain proficiency in the use of Excel?
Are you one of those people who think Excel is too hard to understand?
Guess what? This user guide is meant for you.
The user guide EXCEL 365 FOR BEGINNERS AND ADVANCED LEARNERS is designed to help beginners and experts have an in-depth knowledge on the fundamentals of Excel. This user guide contains a well detailed information with pictorial illustrations on how use Excel.
With this user guide, you will be learning a whole lot, however, I will be listing just a few of the topics to prepare your mind as regards what you get to gain by picking up this user guide
- Excel’s Start Screen
- Excel’s Workbook User interface
- Navigating Through the Excel Ribbon
- Common of Excel Ribbons
- Customizing the Quick Access Toolbar
- Understanding the workbook, worksheet, rows, columns, and cells.
- The Fill Command
- The Auto Fill Command
- Learning Data Validation
- Filtering Data in Excel
- Grouping data in Excel
- Number and Text Alignment
- Merging Cells
- Freezing and Splitting Rows and Columns