Python Internals for Developers: Practice Python 3.x Fundamentals, Including Data Structures, Asymptotic Analysis, and Data Types
- Length: 520 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: BPB Publications
- Publication Date: 2021-12-31
oncise Interpretation of every essential element of Python with Use-cases
- Numerous examples and solutions to assist beginners in understanding the concept.
- Contains visual representations of data structures.
- Demonstrations of how to use data structures with a Python implementation.
This book will aid you in your learning of the Python 3.x programming language. The chapters in this book will benefit every aspect of a programmer’s or developer’s life by preparing them to solve problems using Python programming and its key data structures and internals.
This book explains the built-in and user-defined data structures in Python 3.x. The book begins by introducing Python, its fundamental data structures, and asymptotic notations. Once you master the fundamentals of Python, you’ll be able to fully comprehend the built-in data structures. The book covers real-world applications to understand user-defined data structures and their actual implementation. Towards the end, it will help you investigate how to solve practical problems by first comprehending the issue at hand.