Machine Learning for Beginners: Learn the Basics of Artificial Intelligence. A Step-by-Step Overview to the Fundamentals of Machine Learning and Data Science
by Aldrich Hill
- Length: 100 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publication Date: 2021-12-06
Do you need a better knowledge of the possibilities existing in the artificial intelligence available today?
Do you want to know how big data will shape the future?
Do you want to achieve a professional understanding of the most commonly used machine learning models?
Machine learning is a branch of artificial intelligence and computer science becoming increasingly relevant in our modern world. It’s a relatively new and progressive way of allowing a computer model to improve over time as it is introduced to more data. With the widespread availability of computers today, most machine learning techniques can be done at home.
From the GPS on our phones to the future of self-driving cars, machine learning is becoming more relevant to our lives every day. Every time our email inbox sorts spam emails, there is a machine learning model. When we use voice recognition on our phones, neural networks sort and analyze our words.
This book will give you the key terms and basic understanding of the fastest-growing field in computer science as well as:
- A breakdown of machine learning techniques and algorithms; why and how they are used
- The tools you will need. Where to find data, what languages work best for machine learning, and what technology is available to help you.
- Practical examples of Machine Learning being used in the modern world
- The basic statistics and mathematics necessary to understand and interpret data
- A jumping-off point to begin diving into this fascinating technology
And Much More!….
Even if you aren’t an expert in mathematics or computer programming, you will learn the basics of machine learning from this book.