Google AdSense Guide: Your Complete Google Adsense guide step by step
by Nid Academy
- Length: 74 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publication Date: 2021-12-31
Google AdSense is a platform to earn a decent recurring income from blogging. But, along with regular earnings, Google AdSense also gives its users peace of mind. Unlike other ad networks, such as PropellerAds, Media.net, and more, Google AdSense is much ahead of them in all respects. And, this popularity is all because of the trust factor that the platform receives with the brand name “Google” associated with it.
This is what you will learn from this guide :
- What is Google AdSense?
- Getting started with AdSense
- Google PPC Content or Search
- tools for AdSense
- How much money will I earn from AdSense?
- `Where AdSense should appear?
- How AdSense Changed the Internet
- Why use Google AdSense
- SEO for AdSense
- Disadvantages of AdSense
- Why advertisers support AdSense
Google AdSense is different from other ad networks because the ads that Google Ads serves are delivered to your website. Then, depending on the type of ad displayed on your website, Google shall pay you based on ad impressions or the user clicks on ads.
With AdSense, you get automatic and instant access to a significant source of advertiser demand, which would mean ads for all your online content, competition for your ad spaces, and more relevant ads. Other reasons to choose AdSense over other ad networks are:
- Google AdSense is easy to set up.
- AdSense gives you recognition.
- You need only one AdSense account for all your websites.
- You can trust and bank upon the AdSense payment system.