2019 Microsoft Excel For Beginners: A Step-By-Step Guide To Learn And Master Excel Programming
- Length: 65 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publication Date: 2021-12-28
Learn VLOOKUP formulas quickly and easily with this step-by-step guide!
The VLOOKUP and More:
- The 4-parts of the VLOOKUP explained
- Publishing VLOOKUP results
- How to manage error messages using the IFERROR function with the VLOOKUP
- What is wildcard functionality and how can it help me with my VLOOKUP formulas?
- How can the INDEX and MATCH functions be used instead of the VLOOKUP?
9 step-by-step exercises with downloadable files, including:
- How to apply a basic VLOOKUP
- How to use the VLOOKUP to Categorize Data
- How to use the VLOOKUP to Calculate Totals
- How to apply the VLOOKUP formula across multiple workbooks and worksheets
- Using the IFERROR and VLOOKUP functions together to manage error messages
In addition to the above, you will also learn how to troubleshoot and resolve common VLOOKUP errors, saving you hours of frustration:
- What is causing the #N/A error message
- Reasons why you may be getting the #REF error message
- Why your VLOOKUP formula was working, but now you’re getting the wrong values