Data Analysis with Excel: Tips and tricks to kick start your excel skills
- Length: 345 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: BPB Publications
- Publication Date: 2021-08-27
Simplify the Usage of Excel Features and Functionalities, with the Help of Examples
- Basic components of excel, the available menu options and tools, some customizations working with multiple workbooks and worksheets, most frequently used and useful keyboard shortcuts.
- An initial introduction to what are formulas, functions, and their components.
- Usage of multiple examples to explain the application in real world scenario.
- Explaining of different chart types available in Excel and how best it can be used for creating different views of data, good graphics, visualizations for dashboards, and so on.
- Different ways and methods to consolidate data, complex analysis, and prediction or forecast based on trends.
- Excel features that help in automating tasks.