Excel 2021 For Beginners: A Practical Approach To The Basics Of Excel 2021 For Statistics And Analysis
by Lenu Noble
- Length: 245 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publication Date: 2021-09-21
- ISBN-10: B09GW1CMQ7
- Sales Rank: #0 (See Top 100 Books)
LEARN EVERYTHING ABOUT EXCEL 2021!
Looking for a simplified Excel guide to help you learn the basics and intermediary Excel?
Want to enhance your Excel knowledge and implement more of the program’s functions into your workflow?
Are you an Excel beginner and need to understand how to use it?
If you answer yes to the above questions, you are at the right place!
Excel 2021 for Beginners- A Game-Changing Step-By-Step Guide To Help You Master The Excel Use & Take Full Advantage Of Its Multiple Functionalities!
Offering such a wide variety of functions, it comes as no surprise that Excel is so vital in individual and business operations. In this eye-opening book, you will access practical advice and easy-to-follow steps that will help you better understand how Excel works, so you can facilitate your work and make your life easier.
By the end of this comprehensive guide for beginners, you will be able to:
- Discover Excel’s Importance & Contribution to Your Work Operations
- Familiarize with Excel, Access Its Tools, and Learn Basic Processes, Like Data Entry, Sorting & Filtering
- Choose the right formula to automate your analysis to save time and boost your productivity in Excel
- Explore the Tabs, Pie Charts, Graphs, Pivot Tables and Spreadsheets & Learn How You Can Use Them to Present Your Work Results
- Unlock More and Less Known Functions That Will Save You Time and Energy
- Use excel for data analysis